Bhutan Tour Cost for 2024/2025
With the new Bhutan tourism policy applied now the tour cost for traveling to Bhutan comes to as below.
|Group size||Cost – Per person per night|
|1 pax||US$ 450|
|2 pax||US$ 400|
|3-6 pax||US$ 380|
|7-12 pax||US$ 370|
|13-18 pax||US$ 360|
|25-30 pax||US$ 340|
|31+ pax||US$ 330|
The above rates include and exclude following services.
– Accommodation at 3 star hotels.
– Sustainable development fund $200 per person per night
– Visa fee US$40 per person
– Lunch at Local Restaurant/Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel or Restaurant
– Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan
– Private Transport within Bhutan as per itinerary
– Bottle water per day during the tour
– Air Ticket (flight connects from Delhi, Nepal, Thailand,Singapore,Bangladesh)
– Museum, Monuments entrance fee, Sightseeing & all applicable taxes
– Travel Insurance.
– Gratuities, Bar, Telephone Bills, Personal Expenses and Laundry.
– Pony Charges for Tiger Nest
– Bhutanese Traditional hot stone bath or Archery