With only one international airport in Paro, there are only two airlines operating flights into Bhutan; the government-owned and the national flag carrier ‘Druk Air’, and the other privately owned ‘Bhutan Airlines’. Both of the airlines schedules changes by season but there are several flights per week from Kathmandu, New Delhi, Singapore and Bangkok, either direct or via Dhaka, Kolkata or Bagdogra.
Due to the geographical location and operating challenges into the Paro airport, flights are dependent on weather conditions, the schedule timings are subject to change without prior notice. Therefore, all passengers are advised to maintain a minimum of 24 hours connection time to avoid disconnection.
Request a quote for a flights to Bhutan:
By phone: +977 980 201 4557 (Also available on WhatsApp)
By email: email@example.com
The airports where Druk Air has most flights/connecting flights are as below:
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu (KTM)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Thailand (BKK)
- Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore (SIN)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (DEL)
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra (IXB)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (CCU)
- Shahjalal International Airport, Bangladesh (DAC)
Flight booking procedure:
1 – Contact us with flying routes, date of travel, and the name of the passenger as per the passport.
2 – We will hold the seat and send you the quotation
3 – Make a payment for the tour (Bank transfer or credit cards)
4 – We will send you the e-ticket.
Note; We are authorized to issue a flight ticket for DrukAir and Bhutan Airlines.